Linking up with ladies again today!
I don't even have words to describe this week. I am so happy it's Friday and looking forward to the weekend to relax and recharge. But first, let's discuss our favorites of the week!
1. Favorite Tank: There are still a few more weeks until I'll be able to rock a tank top outdoors but while perusing Forever 21 last week during one of my snow days, I found the perfect tank top. I would describe my style as being very much on the casual side so I am sure I'll be wearing it a ton this summer. I got it in both gray (my weakness) and light blue. At $5.90, why not?
2. Favorite Pizza: Pizza is my love language and tied (with sushi) for my most favorite food in the world. I also love making it at home. Yes, it is time-consuming but one of my greatest joys is spending hours in the kitchen cooking-- so therapeutic for me! The Three Cheese Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Reduction from Cooking Classy looks amazing! Can it be summer now so can peaches can be in season and I can make this pizza?
3. Favorite Getaway: My sister, mom, and I are heading to St.Pete Beach in Florida at the end of April and I am really looking forward to it! I don't think we've ever been away just the 3 of us so I am excited for beach time, shopping, and relaxing! Anyone have any recommendations for the area?
4. Favorite Snap: This picture of my best girl makes my heart melt. This was taken during our snow days last week after a rousing game of fetch (yes, I was throwing the ball from my bed down the hallway-- it was way too cold downstairs) and she was ready to relax! She goes from 60 to 0 in like 5 seconds. She will be running around like a maniac playing fetch and then just plop down on the bed. She cracks me up. Love her so much.
5. Favorite Funny: I love browsing someecards.com because you can always find one that is applicable! This one definitely reflects how I am feeling about Friday this morning!
Happy Friday, friends! I hope everyone has a splendid weekend!